The 2022 DC PBJ is a true twin freestyle board dialled in to dominate any feature you can find; man made or natural. The PBJ can handle just about all that can be thrown in its way thanks to a combination of poppy, powerful traditional camber, lightweight construction, and a mid flex that promotes a more playful riding style, the PBJ will get you pressing, buttering and jibbing the entire mountain with ease.
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Traditional Camber
Traditional Camber is the original camber profile, delivering unmatched pop and response.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile mid flex that can ride all over the mountain.
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
The Stratus core uses certified Poplar wood for a smooth flexing, lightweight ride. Added strength is also added to the boards core with two central beech stringers, running from tip to tail.
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
Extruded True Base is an easy care material that is easily repairable and wont get too upset if you forget to wax it for a while.
3 Degree Bevel - The extra bevel on the base edge means that you get a board that is easy to ride for beginners, and can be ridden on rails straight out of the wrapper by expert riders.
Radius 2 Flat - Flat surfaces on the nose and tail of the board give you extra lift in deep snow, while still blending perfectly into the sidecut for smooth and effortless turns.
|Size||Running Length (mm)||Tip / Tail Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Camber (mm)||Reference Stance (in)||Weight Range (kg)|
|144cm||1060||190||246||290.4||6.5||4||22.0||57 - 82|
|149cm||1090||200||248||293.5||6.7||4||23.0||60 - 85|
|153cm||1110||210||250||295.9||6.9||4||23.5||63 - 88|
|157cm||1130||220||251||298.0||7.1||4||23.5||65 - 90|
|155cm Wide||1135||207.5||261||308.3||7.0||4||23.5||65 - 90|
- Missing a size? Just ask us!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.