The 2022 DC Mora is a premium quality, high-end womens snowboard boot that comes with all the tech you would expect in a boot of this caliber. This stiff, aggressive boot comes complete with a dual Boa closure system, the comfortable but still incredibly supportive Response II liner and the Storm Flap for increased warmth and durability. At the end of the day, the Mora is a premium boot that handles every condition and is perfect for any aggressive rider.
Boot Flex: 7/10
Lacing System: Double Boa H4 Coiler System
Double Boa H4 Coiler System takes in the excess coil automatically so you can micro dial in your desired tightness faster than you can say "damn my boots are sick!?"
Liner: Response II Liner
The DC Response II Liner gives you premium performance, multi-layer construction combining EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-moldable EVA with thermal regulating fleece. Also includes anatomical J-bars and a 360 degree power strap for locked in stability.
Cushioning / Traction: Contact Unilite Rubber Outsole with Sole re-Purpose Insole
The UniLITE rubber outsole is comprised of the same shock absorbing, vibration dampening compound found on DC Skate shoes and joggers, designed to withstand impacts and smooth out your ride. The extremely lightweight construction greatly enhances your comfort, and the traction pattern on the sole of the boot increases your grip for more confident steps on slippery surfaces and more powerful skating.
Constructed with 100% recycled EVA and TPU molded arch support, the Sole re-Purpose Insole gives you stability and support underfoot under the most demanding conditions.
- Internal ankle harness
- Boa Black SS Laces
- Articulated construction
- Stormproof StormFlap
US: 5 - 10 // EU: 35 - 41.5 // Mondo point: 21 - 26.5 // UK: 2.5 - 7.5
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.