The 2022 Capita Equalizer is an all mountain snowboard that has a background in the streets and a passion for freeriding. The pro model of Capita rider Jess Kimura, this board has evolved to meet Jess' changing demands from street riding to backcountry, shifting her sights more towards riding natural terrain and getting to the roots of snowboarding. Never one to limit herself to one specific style, Jess has helped design this board to be suitable for all types of riding, from the backcountry to the park, with maximum performance everywhere in resort. It's only fitting that one of the most versatile and decorated snowboarders in the industry has the board to match, so the Equalizer has the goal to be the best womens board available for the women who want to ride everything, and ride it well.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Alpine V1 Profile
Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow.
Flex: 5.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through the powder and hold a strong edge, but soft enough to be forgiving when you need it.
Shape: Blended Radial / Directional
Built specifically for directional all mountain charging, this board has a radial side cut with tailored blend zones at the contact points. The nose and tail actually have the same width, but the nose extends into a point whereas the tail is blunt, giving you a longer nose that floats in powder and a shorter tail that sinks. Despite this, it still rides switch on the groomers with ease.
Core: P2 Superlight Core
Built for highly technical freestyle riding all over the mountain, the P2 Superlight Core is designed to be extremely durable with maximum pop.
Technora + Flax Boosters - 2 x 30mm strips of sustainable Flax fibres woven with Technora help absorb shocks while increasing power and response.
HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Quantum Drive Base
Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Multitech level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts
- 0.5" setback
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|142||1103||229||27.3||6.80||56.0||41 - 64|
|146||1152||235||27.9||7.20||58.3||45 - 68|
|150||1166||241||28.5||7.60||60.0||50 - 77|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.