The 2024 Capita Spring Break Slush Slasher is famous for delivering thrills, spills, and no chill when it comes to bringing the party to the mountain, featuring a durable lightweight core combined with a party camber profile, and short, wide sizes that perform in powder, on groomers, and in the park. Designed to be sized down, the Slush Slasher ensures the party never dies thanks to a playful flex, minimal sidecut, and the addition of the V-cation tail which serves a singular purpose, and that is to provide maximum fun. Break the curse of serious snowboarding and unleash the power of party boarding, because when it's time to party, the Slush Slasher parties hard.Slam John Against a Brick Wall.
* Board graphic is size dependent and cannot be swapped between sizes
Board Type: Party Party Party (Powder and Resort)
Camber Type: Surf Camber Profile
The Surf Camber features smooth arcing tip and tails with camber through the inserts. The gently low angle allows for maximum float and control.
Flex: 4/10 (Soft/Mid)
This board features a soft, forgiving flex designed to jib, press, and play.
This board has a longer, wider nose and a shorter, v-shaped tail for maximum forward facing float and performance. The small amount of rocker in the tail means you can ride it switch, but you'll party harder going forwards.
A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
Core: FSC Certified Dual Core
The Capita Dual Core features a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, with Beech placed through the inserts for added power and durability. This offers a consistent, comfortable, and powerful ride that is certified sustainable.
Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fibreglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Base: Superdrive EX Base
This hybrid 'sintruded' base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and super smooth glide.
Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate - Putting the metal to the pedal, an added skid plate in the tail is tough as nails and makes sparks fly!
- PAM16000 Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Nose / Tail (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.