The 2024 Capita Spring Break Resort Twin takes everything we love about the fan favourite Spring Break Powder Twin and gives it a twin freestyle shape and waist width, making it more resort and user friendly. This board is your true everyday resort shred stick for those who want to own a unique, eye catching Spring Break board but aren't going to be lapping waist deep pow day after day. The combination of the Meta Core, Resort V2 camber profile and four carbon amplifiers create a perfect unison of a lightweight, powerful board that still has some of the best response available in a snowboard.
Board Type: Powder and Resort
Camber Type: Resort V2 Profile
The Resort V2 Profile gives you the best of both worlds. Raised camber through the inserts to retain high speed edge hold, rocker at the contact points to reduce catch and enhance float in powder, and flat kick tip and tail for faster, more aggressive transitions.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
New Age Radial
The New Age Radial sidecut is a radial sidecut (single radius) which incorporates a reverse sidecut arc in the midesction of the board. This arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately known as Death Grip.
Core: Meta Core
By taking the lightweight P2 Superlight Core and adding high bending and shock absorbing Beech stringers through the inserts you get a core that has increased strength and a snappier pop.
Carbon V-Tech Amplifiers - Four strands of carbon giving increased power and response while remaining ultralight and are placed in 4 x 30mm strips, working in unison to reinforce the board while flexing uniformly and remaining light, durable, and extra snappy.
HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Powder Drive Base
This base has been specifically formulated to be featured on the Spring Break powder series of boards, with maximum powder performance in mind. Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base charges over flats and maintains speed for quick turns through trees.
- Death Grip Sidecut
- Level 3 DeepSpace Silkscreen Topsheet
- Multitech Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Nose / Tail (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|7.9 / -1.5 / 7.9
|47 - 75
|7.9 / -1.5 / 7.9
|52 - 79
|8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0
|61 - 88
|8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0
|68 - 95+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.