The 2022 Capita Scott Stevens Pro Snowboard is the snowboard like no other, for the rider like no other. Featuring a core as unique as, and constructed specifically for, Scott Stevens riding style, this board does everything he wants in order to push the snowboarding envelope in creative, fun, and spontaneous ways. Brand new this year, Scotty's pro model has a brand new extremely lightweight and versatile core that combines high impact resistant and maximum pop and carbon fibre boosters to increase the power and response you would demand from this board. The playful camber profile allows Scotty to get wild all over the mountain, turn on a dime, and jib, bonk, slide, shred, ride, slap and jump off anything and everything, all while staying strong through the incredible stress he puts his gear through.
*Board graphics are size dependent and cannot be swapped between sizes.
Board Type: Park and Jib
Camber Type: Park V2 Profile
Flat camber beginning outside each insert and travelling through the centre of the board, with rocker zones from outside the inserts to the tip and tail. This new profile puts more flat in the board and shortens the rocker zones, maintaining pressability and a catch-free ride with extra stability and pop.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
Core: P2 Superlight Core
Built for highly technical freestyle riding all over the mountain, the P2 Superlight Core is designed to be extremely durable with maximum pop.
Carbon Fibre Boosters - 4 x 30mm boosters increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
1.5mm Full Cork Edge Dampening System - This board contains a 1.5mm layer of cork along the entire edge of the snowboard, which increases protection from blunt force impacts. Get out there and bonk without worrying about the consequences.
Holysheet Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Quantum Drive Base
Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet w/ metallic underlay
- Sublimation base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|151||1166||252||29.5||7.7||60.9||40 - 68|
|153||1182||254||29.7||7.8||60.9||45 - 72|
|155||1198||255||29.9||7.9||63.5||54 - 81|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.