The 2022 Capita Scott Stevens Mini snowboard delivers pro performance in a mini size. Kids always want what the adults have, so give it to them with this pro model board, featuring a pro model graphic on top of an easy riding frame that will help their riding progress in leaps and bounds.
Board Type: Young Shredders
Camber Type: Park Mini Profile
Flat camber beginning inside each insert, with rocker beyond. This creates a stable platform between the feet, with a controlled, catch free feeling in the tip and tail.
Flex: 3 / 10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board features a soft, forgiving flex designed to progress.
Shape: True Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
Core: FSC Certified Select Core
The Select Core is made from poppy, high quality wood that's free of irregularities for uniform flex and consistent performance.
Micro-Glass & Magic Bean Resin - Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate maintains proper flex in shorter sizes, and is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Base: NEW XXXTruded
This base is extruded under high pressure, resulting in an extremely hard, durable surface. Performance that can stand up to some punishment.
- PAM 16000 topsheet
- Die-cut base
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
||237||27.6||6.5||54.0||32 - 39|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.