The 2023 Capita Neo Slasher aims to escape the chaos of the resort and find peace among the mountains, and then cause chaos once again on the descent. This factory split comes ready to ride, with an already split chassis and hardware from the Union Binding Company, meaning as long as you've got splitboard bindings and adventure in your heart, you're good to go from day one. This splitboard comes loaded with tech and features to make your ride easy and powerful, with a DuraTail V2 die-cut topsheet protecting your tail on the ascent, carbon fibre beams, a powerful-yet-floaty camber profile, and a 22mm tapered tail providing a high performance ride on the descent. Get out of the zoo that is the resort and get into the wilderness, where it's not a matter of what you're allowed to ride, but what you're willing to ride.
Board Type: Powder
Camber Type: Alpine V1 Profile
Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow. The camber extends longer into the tail on this profile for added backfoot power.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through powder and power over chopped up snow.
Shape: Radical Taper / Directional
This board is engineered for deep powder and all mountain versatility, featuring a radial sidecut complemented by a tapered tail. This narrower tail section naturally sinks in powder while the wide nose floats above the surface, giving you smooth flowing turns and an easy, surfy, floaty ride in powder.
Core: Ascend 2 Split Core
The Ascend 2 Split Core is a premium core made of high grade Poplar and Paulownia with an ABS centerline, resulting in a high-end, strong, lightweight core. While retaining the poppiness of Poplar it retains its lightweight due to the pressure bonded dual-species wood core strips.
Amplitex Amplifiers - Amplitex is a natural Flax fibre woven with carbon strands, giving you the reactive energy of carbon with the lightweight dampening properties of Flax. These two fibres are placed in 2 x 25mm strips, working in unison to reinforce the board while flexing uniformly and remaining light, durable, and extra snappy.
HolySheet Tri/Tri Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax/Triax HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Hyperdrive Base
This exclusively formulated sintered base is designed for the most depraved speed junkies, bar none. Ultra high molecular weight, ultra high density polyethylene, custom engineered with super secret special additives. That's a one way ticket to a face meltingly fast ride.
Union Clips and Hooks - Completely reengineered CNC aluminum clips with Union branded clip covers with reengineered tip and tail clips.
- DuraTail V2 Die-cut Topsheet
- Multitech Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
- 1" setback
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|154||1168||250||29.9 / 27.6||8.80||64.6
||49 - 72|
|158||1206||256||30.5 / 28.3||9.10||
|64 - 86|
|161||1231||258||30.8 / 28.5||9.30||
|67 - 91|
|164||1253||261||31.2 / 29.0||9.50||
|77 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.