The 2022 Capita Indoor Survival is one of the most versatile snowboards in the Capita mens range, and is subsequently one of the best bang-for-buck boards for in-resort riding. Pop, press, and carve to your hearts content with a forgiving take on a powerful camber profile, and reach speeds previously restricted to top tier models thanks to the Quantum Drive base. Lap the park, the pipe, and the groomers with more precision, more speed, and more fun on the Indoor Survival.
*Board graphics are size dependent and cannot be swapped between sizes.
Board Type: Park and Resort
Camber Type: Park V1 Profile
Positive Camber through the middle of the board with a small section of flat at the contact points. Get the power, pop, and stability of positive camber with less catch.
Flex: 5/10 (Mid)
Great medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: Directional Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins, with a 0.5" set back to give you a boost in float and forward-facing performance.
New Age Radial
The New Age Radial sidecut is a radial sidecut (single radius) which incorporates a reverse sidecut arc in the midesction of the board. This arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately known as Death Grip.
Core: P2 Superlight Core
Built for highly technical freestyle riding all over the mountain, the P2 Superlight Core is designed to be extremely durable with maximum pop.
Titanal Centreline Booster - This full-length Titanal centreline guarantees optimum stability and imparts ideal dampening properties.
Holysheet Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin - Triax and Biax Holysheet fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than regular fiberglass, providing a more powerful ride while staying light, and is then coupled with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based Magic Bean Resin for a powerful and dynamic ride.
Base: Quantum Drive Base
Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Multitech level 4 DeepSpace + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Sublimation base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4 x 2 inserts
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|150||1165||249||29.2||7.7 / -.15 / 7.7||58.4||45 - 68|
|152||1180||250||29.6||7.7 / -.15 / 7.7||60.9||50 - 72|
|154||1196||255||30.0||7.9 / -.15 / 7.9||60.9||54 - 81|
|156||1211||258||30.4||7.9 / -.15 / 7.9||63.5||59 - 86|
|158||1227||260||30.8||8.0 / -.15 / 8.0||67.5||63 - 90|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.