The Burton Womens Lelah Jacket 2021 is a sophisticated style made from bluesign® approved fabrication which is friendly for both you and the environment. Low-bulk Thermolite® insulation (100g) is thick enough to keep you toasty warm without feeling heavy and inhibiting mobility. The Lelah is a perfect style to take from the mountain to the streets, with unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that protects from all the elements of winter.
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
Insulation: Low-bulk Thermolite® insulation (100g) using 40% recycled materials
Fit: Slim Fit
Fabric: Bluesign® approved materials
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric (10k/5k) is highly breathable, waterproof and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk Thermolite® (100g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Mesh0lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Attached contour drop hood with removable faux fur trim is helmet compatible
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hidden zipper entry, media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- Want to find out more about waterproof and breathability ratings? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.