The 2022 Womens Burton Lexa X Binding is the evolution of the legendary Lexa, arguably the worlds favourite womens binding. Taking everything that makes the Lexa great and making it even better with the addition of tech that makes your ride even smoother and more responsive, it really makes sense why you would make the Lexa your go-to binding. B3 gel underfoot and a Heel Hammock built into the highback give you a smooth, comfortable ride, while the upgraded toe and heel strap locks you in better than any, ensuring you are locked in better than ever.
Binding Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Flex: 6-9/10 (Medium-Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all mounting systems, including The Channel System, 4x2, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
Lexa X Re:Flex
Single-component 30% short-glass/nylon composite lightweight construction. This baseplate is made of a single solid part, which creates even response and feel throughout the whole base for consistent performance all over the mountain.
Lexa X Highback
The Lexa X Highback consists of a single piece, resulting in instant response. This zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, while the Living Hinge built into the highback provides independent forward lean and highback rotation options while still reducing weight and materials, and works in conjunction with the Burton DialFLAD so you can easily dial in your desired forward lean.
The Lexa X goes above and beyond with the addition of a Heel Hammock at the base of the highback. This Heel Hammock features a reinforced rubbery material that wraps your boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightning fast response and a smoother boot to binding connection.
Double Take Ratchets
Burtons Double Take Ratchets feature one of the quickest and easiest ratchet designs on the market. Helical teeth and 'insta-click' engagement combine for increased torque per crank, and fewer cranks needed to get to your desired tightness.
The Asym Hammockstrap has a minimal, stitchless design that pushes the boundaries of what an ankle strap can be. This injection moulded, 3D curved, ultra light strap is supportive, comfortable, and features an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response.
The Burton Flex Slider gets your ankle strap out of the way, so gone are the days of battling with your ankle strap when you're trying to get your boot into your binding. These flex points are specially designed to be super strong as well, so they are just as durable despite the constant flexing.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
The Burton Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 is one of the best toe straps on the market, with a super grippy interior that holds onto your boot in freezing temperatures, and a design that hugs the contours of nearly every boot. This upgraded Supergrip Capstrap is fully injected to reduce waste, and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place while providing greater coverage over the toebox of the boot.
Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
This dual-density EVA footbed works to settle your boot into a naturally comfortable position, regardless of your stance width and angles, which helps to align your joints and gives you less fatigue and a more comfortable ride.
B3 Gel under your heel provides ultimate dampening for hard landings and rough snow, and is formulated to withstand repeated impacts and cold temperatures without any reduction in performance.
|Womens US Boot Size||US 4 - 6||US 6 - 8||US 8+|
|Euro Boot Size||34 - 36.5||36.5 - 40||40+
|UK Boot Size||2.5 - 4||4 - 6||6+|
|Mondo Boot Size||21 - 23||23 - 25||25+|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.