The 2022 Burton Escapade EST is the top tier womens binding from Burton, featuring maximum tech, minimal weight, and a softer flex that balances high end comfort and playfulness for an all mountain binding that can perform in any situation. Constructed with the latest and greatest Kickback Hammock technology in the highback and Burtons Supergrip 2.0 toe strap and Hammockstrap ankle strap, the Escapade will keep you held in rock solid, but will feel like a hug from a cloud.
Binding Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Flex: 6/10 (Medium)
Board Compatibility: This EST binding is only compatible with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel mounting system.
Single-component 30% short-glass/nylon composite lightweight construction. This baseplate is made of a single solid part, which creates even response and feel throughout the whole base for consistent performance all over the mountain. The EST-specific baseplate features no hardware underfoot with a flexible footbed, giving you enhanced board feel and maintaining natural board flex.
This zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and has a mid flex for a perfect balance of high end performance and playfulness.
Acting like suspension for your bindings, the Kickback Hammock is a two-piece heel hugging highback that absorbs vibration and increases response.
Double Take Ratchets
Burtons Double Take Ratchets feature one of the quickest and easiest ratchet designs on the market. Helical teeth and 'insta-click' engagement combine for increased torque per crank, and fewer cranks needed to get to your desired tightness.
The Hammockstrap features a low profile and reduced weight for a more comfortable fit, along with a stitchless construction for maximum response with minimal materials. The pre-curved design fits smoothly around your boot and won't be giving you any pressure points.
The Burton Flex Slider gets your ankle strap out of the way, so gone are the days of battling with your ankle strap when you're trying to get your boot into your binding. These flex points are specially designed to be super strong as well, so they are just as durable despite the constant flexing.
Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
The Burton Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 is one of the best toe straps on the market, with a super grippy interior that holds onto your boot in freezing temperatures, and a design that hugs the contours of most boots. This new design takes the Supergrip Capstrap one step further, and offers better hold than ever before.
Womens-Exclusive PodBED Cushioning System
This unique footbed strategically places EVA padding in common pressure points, while a clear topsheet material evenly distributes pressure. Featuring a more precise stance indicator and a glueless design for a smaller environmental footprint, this footbed is as tech as they come.
B3 Gel under your heel provides ultimate dampening for hard landings and rough snow, and is formulated to withstand repeated impacts and cold temperatures without any reduction in performance.
|Womens US Boot Size||US 4 - 6||US 6 - 8||US 8+|
|Euro Boot Size||34 - 36.5||36.5 - 40||40+
|UK Boot Size||2.5 - 4||4 - 6||6+|
|Mondo Boot Size||21 - 23||23 - 25||25+|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.