The 2022 Womens Burton Citizen Binding brings all the necessities of a comfortable, user-friendly binding at an incredible budget-friendly value perfect for anyone looking to progress their skills to the next level. With all the tech needed for a new rider to feel the most comfortable on their board, you can fast forward your progress without having to learn the hard way, allowing you to enjoy every day on the mountain.
Binding Type: Beginner All Mountain
Flex: 2-5/10 (Soft)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all major mounting systems, including The Channel System, 2x4, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
The lightweight, bomb-proof polycarbonate Citizen baseplate consists of a single piece for consistent response and durability.
A soft flexing single-component canted highback that allows plenty of lateral movement and forgiving response, so you can learn turns and new tricks with more freedom to play around. Features a MicroFLAD forward lean adjuster so you can customise your edge to edge response on the fly.
Smooth Glide Ratchets
Burtons Dual Component Smooth Glide Ratchets offer reliable and durable performance for hassle free ratcheting all season long. Featuring quality materials and a durable design, these ratchets are super smooth and easy to use and are made to last.
The new Reactstrap ankle strap features a minimalistic approach to construction that results in lighter weight, better boot conformity, and incredible response.
The Burton Flex Slider gets your ankle strap out of the way, so gone are the days of battling with your ankle strap when you're trying to get your boot into your binding. These flex points are specially designed to be super strong as well, so they are just as durable despite the constant flexing.
The Burton Supergrip Capstrap is one of the best toe straps on the market, with a super grippy interior that holds onto your boot in freezing temperatures, and a design that hugs the contours of most boots
Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
The Fullbed Cushioning System puts cushioning throughout the entire baseplate underfoot, absorbing impact and vibration and reducing fatigue.
|Womens US Boot Size||US 4 - 6||US 6 - 8||US 8+|
|Euro Boot Size||34 - 36.5||36.5 - 40||40+
|UK Boot Size||2.5 - 4||4 - 6||6+|
|Mondo Boot Size||21 - 23||23 - 25||25+|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.