The 2022 Burton Chopper gives your little boy the best platform to progress his riding from day one. Designed with a friendly, catch-free camber and base profile to help prevent falls, the Chopper will lead to more fun and more skills. Even if he isn't quite up to riding the mountain just yet, the Chopper comes with inbuilt foam pads on top of the board so he can stand on the board without bindings just to get used to the feeling of snowboarding.
Board Type: Kids Beginner
Camber Type: Burton Flat Top
Totally flat between your feet with an early rise outside for the catch-free and easy feeling you'd expect from a rocker board, but without being as loose. Continuous edge hold, stability, and balance is what you can expect from flat camber.
Flex: 1/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - This board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
Ride it forwards, backwards, or upside down, this board is constructed exactly the same tip to tail for an identical ride when going switch or regular.
Fly Core - A tip to tail wood core.
Speed, strength, and graphical pop in base that requires little maintenance.
Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.
Easy Bevel - This board features a convex base that helps eliminate edge catches for a super forgiving platform to learn on.
|Size (cm)||Weight Range (kg)||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Location (mm)||Binding Sizes||Running Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Sidecut Depth (mm)||Stance Width (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)|
|80||11 - 23||178||0||Kids
|90||11 - 23||179||0||Kids||540||3.6||10.2||330||199.5||580|
|100||18 - 25||188||0||Kids||645||4.2||12.3||355||212.6||685|
|110||18 - 25||203||0||Kids||745||4.9||14.2||380||231.5||785|
|115||23 - 36||213||0||Kids||795||5.2||15.2||380||243.4||835|
|120||23 - 36||222||0||Kids/S||845||5.6||16.1||405||254.2||885|
|125||32 - 45||230||0||
|130||32 - 45||232||0||
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.