The 2023 Bataleon Goliath is the giant of the all-mountain game, willing to take on any challenge big or small and universally known to bring the goods home every time. Combining power, precision and agility into a single all mountain freestyle shape that is light and poppy and sure to put a smile on your face. The Freestyle 3BT shape provides catch free carves without compromising pop or response, all while delivering the top tier performance the Goliath is known for. For the snowboarders who want one stick for powder, park, groomers, the Goliath can do it all, and do it well.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Expert
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle / Park
Camber Type: Medium Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Goliath has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for strong presses, stability at speed, responsive turns, and powerful pop.
Shape: Directional Twin 3BT
Bataleon's directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. These boards are shaped with evenly proportioned centre and side bases with medium uplift for the perfect balance for freestyle and freeriding.
Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Ultra Light Core
The Ultra Light Core features a 70-30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
D.R.S.T - The Dual Radial Super Tube upgrade features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers running down the middle of the board from outside the inserts, putting extra lightweight power underfoot and through the centre of the board for better response and stability.
Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Length||Contact Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|153cm||110.7||115.7||249||291||7.8||48 - 60||59 - 77|
|156cm||112.9||117.9||252||295||7.9||49 - 61||61 - 79|
|159cm||115.1||120||255||298||8.1||49.5 - 61.5||70 - 88|
|158cm Wide||114.4||119.4||263||306||8.0||50 - 62||70 - 88|
|161cm Wide||116.5||121.5||265||309||8.2||53 - 65||75 - 93|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.