The 2023 Bataleon Evil Twin + is the newest rendition of Bataleon's most popular snowboard, knocked up a notch to the next level. Upgraded with the best materials possible, you get the lightest, most responsive core Bataleon make, a Central Super Tube for rigidity and pop, a premium sintered base, and AirRide Technology to dampen vibrations and make riding fast feel even smoother. The Evil Twin + is truely the Elder Prince of the Bataleon line and with these incredible upgrades, one of the best park boards have become even better thanks to lighter, faster and more responsive construction.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: Park / All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Medium Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Evil Twin + has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for versatile performance, from playful park laps to hard carves and everything in between.
Shape: Twin 3BT
This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with wide centre base with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Super Ultra Light Core
The Super Ultra Light Core has a 80-20 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for the ultimate in featherweight response.
C.S.T. - The Central Super Tube upgrade puts one hollow carbon rod down the centre of the core, adding pop without increasing torsional stiffness.
Carbon Stringers - This board has four carbon stringers crossed under each foot. This enhances response, torsional stiffness, and power underfoot.
Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
AirRide Technology - An additive in the core of select Bataleon boards which dampens vibrations, making riding fast feel even smoother.
Base: Ultra Glide S
The Ultra Glide S base is a premium, 700-grade sintered base that is super tough and incredibly fast, especially when waxed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Min - Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|50.5 - 62.5
|59 - 77
|51 - 63
|61 - 79
|51 - 63
|61 - 79
|51.5 - 63.5
|70 - 88+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.