The women’s Anon Griffon helmet features In-Mold shell construction for the best in comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit and feel. A 360° Boa® Fit System provides easy, on-the-go fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic snap lock helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves. The long-haired fleece liner in the helmet, ear pads and underneath the chin offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort that’s silky to the touch. This helmet incorporates passive ventilation meaning it draws fresh air in from the vents in the front and pulls moisture to the vents in the back this maintains a balanced and comfortable environment and helps to keep goggles clear.
- Weight 385g
- 360 degree Boa fit system
- Simple fit
- In-mould shell construction
- Fidlock Snap Helmet Buckle
- Passive Ventilation
- Long-haired Fleece on liner, ear pads and chin strap
- Audio accessory compatible
- ASTM 2040, CE 1077B Certified
HOW TO MEASURE:
Wrap measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
|Women||S - 55 - 57cm||M - 57 - 59cm||L - 59 - 61cm|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.