The 2023 Anon Deringer goggle delivers sleek style, lightweight comfort, and premium lens technology that'll have you making the most of your time on snow. The slimline profile of the Deringer frame combined with a low-profile cylindrical lens provides an oversized field of view while still maintaining a medium frame size, designed specifically for womens faces. Featuring Perceive lens technology for enhanced contrast, increased definition, and greater terrain recognition, as well as magnetic MFI facemask compatibility (facemask sold separately) and a spare low light lens, the Deringer is a feature-packed goggle without a high price tag.
Frame height: 93mm
Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology:
Anons cylindrical lens construction utilises de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion
Wall to Wall Vision:
A low profile frame with 40% thinner foam for a closer-to-face fit, resulting in a more unobstructed viewing experience.
Perceive Lens Technology:
The new Perceive lens provides high contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in a wider range of light conditions.
Anons Magnetic Facemask Integration technology provides a seamless facemask to goggle seal, held in place with magnets to reduce pressure on your face, keep your facemask secure, and thanks to the reinforced perforated O2 vents in the Anon MFI facemask, keep you fog free (sold separately).
- Womens Specific design
- Dual layer face foam for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane Frame
- OTG (Over The Glasses) compatible
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic outer lens coating
- Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog treatment
- Full perimeter channel venting
- Microfibre goggle bag
- Bonus Amber lens
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
For full information and instructions on how to return, please click here to view our returns policy.
Comfy and decent. Note that it does not come with the MFI mask attachment (whilst earlier year models included it)