The 2022 686 Woodland Insulated Jacket is a flannel/hoody combo upgraded to withstand snow conditions. Boosted with 10k waterproofing and super warm insulation throughout, you can be protected from the elements whether you're chopping down trees or sliding them.
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
Insulation: 140g body / 80g sleeves / hood polyfill insulation
- infiDry fabric + DWR
- Non-pill yarn dye plaid fabric
- Critically taped Bemis seams
- Snap off quilted hood
- Air-Flo mesh lined underarm vents
- Attached adjustable powder skirt
- Pant jacket connect system
- Inner lycra wrist gaiters
- Adjustable shirt style snap cuffs
- Front hood drawcord adjustment
- Full velcro closure sleeve pass pocket
- Internal mesh goggle/storage pocket
- Dual access media audio pocket with audio cord outler
- Tangle free headphone loops
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.