The 2022 686 Waterproof Anorak is the perfect crossover styled jacket to be your do-it-all jacket this season. The incredibly soft, stretchy softshell fabric gives you perfect range of movement with plenty of room underneath to layer if necessary, while 10k waterproofing will keep you dry from unwanted moisture and protected from any wind. The ideal jacket for any park rider that can be used any day of the season, the Waterproof Anorak is a definitely go to for anyone looking for a stylish, practical jacket this year.
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
Insulation: 3-layer softshell
- infiDRY 2-layer softshell fabric
- infiDRY 10k waterproofing and breathability
- Polyester fleece backing
- Zippered entry kangaroo pouch pocket
- Grommet underarm venting
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Inner thumb grip
- Front hood drawcord adjustment
- Inner audio button hole
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.