The 2025 Lib-Tech Apex Orca has yet again been upgraded to the newest evolution within the Lib-Tech Orca series, creating an ultra lightweight and snappy dream board for Travis. Taking everything you love about the floaty, fun to ride Orca and adding a switch friendly power kink tail, you can have peace of mind when you need to ride out of sketchy situations or land a floaty back one switch or get the needed power and pop to bust a last second ollie over any obstacle in your way. With futuristic looking unidirectional carbon and the all new 'Anti Matter' 3-D tip and tail for less swing-weight, everyones favourite apex predator just evolved into its final form.
* Due to the volume shift on this board, we recommend you ride this board 3-6cm shorter than your normal board.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard In May 2024. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain Freeride
Camber Type: Orca C2x Directional
Shortened rocker between your feet with lengthened camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. More loaded pressure in the tip and tail than regular C2 for a more aggressive and stable ride.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board has a naturally wide waist width, a long floaty nose, and a powerful tapered tail that gives it amazing float in powder while still being versatile enough to ride every day.
Core: Techno Pop Construction
Lightest, environmentally nicer, liveliest. Combines 30% Aspen and 25% Paulownia and 45% (PET) recycled plastic bottles with unidirectional carbon, 30° carbon mega X and magnesium techno fiber bands for a super smooth, light weight ride.
Base: Sintered Knife Cut
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 inserts
Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Topsheet - A bio-plastic made from beans. Good for your board, and good for the environment.
Lightweight Spin Slim Tip and Tail - Reduced thickness in the tip and tail reduce swing weight, giving you quicker spins and a lighter board.
Anti Matter 3-D Tip and Tail - 3-D carbon reinforced spin weight reducing absence of matter in the tip and tail.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection
|Contact Length (cm)
|Nose / Tail Width (cm)
|Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|31.6 / 30.5
|31.7 / 30.6
|31.9 / 30.8
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.