The 2021 Dragon X1 goggle is the premium in the injected moulded spherical lens category. Lumalens technology ensures you uncompromised clarity while the oversized lens gives you an unmatched field of view. With all the extra features Dragon could throw at it, the X1 gives you the confidence that you will have the clearest vision all day long.
Super Anti-Fog Lens Coating
Every Dragon lens comes with the Dragon super anti-fog treatment coating. Coupled with the dual-layer construction of the Dragon snow lenses, Dragon keeps your vision fog free all day long.
Triple Layer Face Foam + Microfleece Lining
Dragon Tri-Foam technology offers superior comfort and breathability, through the multiple layer densities.
Lumalens® Color Optimised Lens
Dragon LUMALENS® colour optimised lens technology offer high definition optical clarity and is engineered to improve and optimise visibility in any environment. The Dragon LUMALENS® technology provides high quality colour vividness, enhances contrast,improves general depth perception, and reduced eye fatigue for improved performance.
- Premium Injected Moulded Spherical Lens
- Patented Frameless Design
- Silicon Strap Backing
- 100% UV Protection
- Helmet Compatible
- Armoured Venting
- Bonus Lens Included ** Photochromic options are single lens only **
- Large Fit
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.