The 2023 Salomon Sleepwalker is a park and jib machine and loves side hits all over the mountain just as much as it does pressing rails in the streets and the park. The choice board of Salomon team rider Tommy Gesme, this softer flexing board with Rock Out Camber is the perfect true twin shape that boasts a more playful ride while still having huge ollie power and being stable under foot. The Sleepwalker is a perfect candidate for your next park-centric board and at its very attractive price point it can style all over the mountain with the best of them.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: Park and Freestyle
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, plus rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
A soft-mid flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
Shape: True Twin
True Twin boards are constructed exactly the same from tip to tail for identical performance in both switch and regular.
EQ Rad Sidecut - Straight Equalizer and curved Radial sidecut shapes blended together, giving you a fun, grippy, and agile edge.
Core: Aspen Strong
A full-length Aspen wood core with high-density birch strips for enhanced insert strength.
Popster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Base: Extruded EG
A durable base that requires little maintenance. The Extruded EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Rubber Pads - Rubber pads inserted into the sidewalls to reduce fatigue and dampen vibrations.
Freestyle Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for freestyle riding, so you can hit rails straight away without worrying about catching edges.
|Size (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Set Back (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)||
Recommended Rider Weight (kg)
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.