The 2023 Salomon Huck Knife Grom is a high performance park board for keen little shredders. The Huck Knife has a perfect mix of precision, pop, and response from its Quad Camber profile, along with a mid flex to keep it playful and pressy. The predictable response and stability of positive camber combined with the freestyle abilities of a park board make the Huck Knife ready for park jumps, rails lines, street spots, and sidehits all over the mountain.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: Park and Freestyle
Camber Type: Quad Camber
A mostly traditional camber profile with exaggerated camber underfoot leading into small rocker zones at the contact points. This gives you extra pop with less catch.
A mid-stiff flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
Shape: True Twin
True Twin boards are constructed exactly the same from tip to tail for identical performance in both switch and regular.
EQ Rad Sidecut - Straight Equalizer and curved Radial sidecut shapes blended together, giving you a fun, grippy, and agile edge.
Core: Aspen Strong
A full-length Aspen wood core with high-density birch strips for enhanced insert strength.
BA LD - The use of low-density fibres creates a lighter board that keeps its playful forgiving flex forever.
Popster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Freestyle Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for freestyle riding, so you can hit rails straight away without worrying about catching edges.
Rubber Pads - Rubber pads inserted into the sidewalls to reduce fatigue and dampen vibrations.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Set Back (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)||
Recommended Rider Weight (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.