The 2023 Salomon Highpath is the newest board in the Salomon line that was built to be the pinnacle in both all mountain performance and sustainable construction. Constructed with eco-friendly materials like a bio-based topsheet and resin, a FSC certified core and 50% recycled base material and edges, the Highpath offers high performance while still being sustainable. The Rock Out Camber and stiff flex contribute to one of the most stable rides you can get, and the Popster core is responsive and super responsive at high speeds. The tapered directional shape will get you powering out of your carves and gives a more natural float in powder, providing you with some of the most advanced all mountain performance in any snowboard on the market.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain / Powder
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, plus rocker outside the feet to maximize pressability.
A stiff flex for powerful riding and strong stability.
Shape: Tapered Twin
With a floatier nose and tapered tail for the performance of a powder board, with the freestyle abilities of a twin.
Quadratic - A blend of different curves that create fluid and precise turns and more natural edge control.
Core: Ghost Green Core
The Ghost Green Core consists of specially selected components designed for maximum pop and minimum weight, in addition to sustainable Paulownia wood for further weight reduction.
C/FX Basalt - Fibres composed of Basalt and fiberglass for power and a smooth ride.
GreenPoxy 28 Resin - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 28% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Popster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserted the tip and tail of the board provide maximum pop for powerful ollies and increased stability at speed.
Base: 50% Recycled Sintered
High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer. The Sintered EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
ABS Sidewalls - These sidewalls are placed in the board to promote energy transfer, dampen vibrations, and soften hard landings.
All Mountain Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for strong edge hold with less catch.
Fine Stone Finish - This stone finish gives the base extra glide for even more speed.
Waist Width (mm)
Stance Set Back (mm)
Nose/Tail Width (mm)
Effective Edge (mm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.