The 2022 Ride SUPERPIG snowboard is a whole new kind of beast, bringing top tier tech and putting it into the ever-popular PIG shape, making an incredibly versatile all mountain board that offers elite performance along with everyday fun. Featuring a more aggressive camber profile, more aggressive flex, more carbon than you know what to do with, a super fast race base, the SUPERPIG is made to go big, go fast, and go hard.
Board Type: Park / Groomers / Powder
Camber Type: Directional Hybrid Camber
A longer, more pronounced rocker zone in the nose makes this board want to float, while camber underfoot maintains stability and pop for powering through powder and carving on groomers.
This board has a stiff, aggressive flex that performs best when riding hard, fast, and powerful.
Shape: Tapered Directional
The SUPERPIG has a directional shape, so it wants to ride forwards. It can handle a bit of switch, but riding your natural stance is where it will shine.
Core: Performance Core
Sustainable Aspen wood combined with Bamboo and Paulownia for a snappy lightweight board that balances weight and strength perfectly.
Double Impact Plates
Two plates inserted underfoot take vibration out of your ride and add extra durability.
Carbon Infused Glass
Poppier, lightweight glass that handles speed incredibly well while reducing weight.
Carbon Array 5 Laminates
5 Widespread carbon stringers gather rider input, which is channelled through to the opposite contact point for maximum board control. It distributes power throughout the board for a steady ride, adding pop without stiffness.
Base: Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base
The Sintered Race Base is a top tier, carbon-infused sintered base that will have you turning and burning at speeds you never thought possible on a snowboard.
Carbon Slim Walls - This sidewall construction consists of carbon and regular slimewall material combined and strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This moves pop to the outside edges, enhancing stability and response.
Roll In Construction - Fibreglass structures that surround the built in Slimewalls to increase durability, prevent top sheet chipping, and keep the weight down.
Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut - This sidecut maximises grip and maintains speed in all conditions.
Topless Topsheet - No plastic layer on the top of this board reduces weight and increases durability.
Cleave Edge Steel - Nearly 50% more steel in the edge delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Ref Stance (mm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|X-Small (142cm)||1044||250||4.60 - 5.60||301 / 291||0||483||27 - 73|
|Small (148cm)||1095||260||5.10 - 6.20||311 / 301||0||533||45 - 93|
|Medium (151cm)||1121||265||5.40 - 6.50||316 / 306||0||559||59 - 95|
|Large (154cm)||1146||270||5.60 - 6.90||321 / 311||0||559||64 - 100+|
|X-Large (158cm)||1171||277||5.90 - 7.20||328 / 318||0||584||77 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.