The 2023 Nitro Team Pro is the levelled up version of the time-tested classic Team snowboard. Giving a stealthy pro version of the best selling Team board, it is equiped to provide more pop, better control and higher speeds, allowing riders to take their skills even further all over the mountain. Boasting new carbon reinforcement and a faster sintered base, the Team Pro is truely the current evolution of your true do-it-all snowboard.
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: True Camber
The original camber type, unmatched for strong snap and powerful response. Each True Camber board in the Nitro range has its own special tweak to suit its intended terrain type, keeping the camber shape with a more specialised ride.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
All Terrain Flex - This is Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
Shape: Directional Twin
A true twin with a setback stance, this board will ride the same regular or switch but has a stance reference point closer to the tail for better forward facing performance.
Core: PowerLite Core
The PowerLite Core is made with the highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood, giving you the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at minimum weight.
Bi-Lite Laminates - Bi-Lite Laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and a forgiving board feel.
Reflex Core Profile - The Reflex Core Profile thins out the core between your feet, making your board thickest under the inserts. This improves handling, increases torsional flex, and allows you to steer through turns with ease.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula II Base
This upgraded base material provides record-breaking speeds that allow you to go further that your peers with ease.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Dual Degressive Sidecut - A smaller radius sidecut in the centre along with two larger ones in the tip and tail make it feel loose, playful, and the most forgiving sidecut in the Nitro range.
100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.
Diamond Band - Carbon reinforcement fibres that are ultra-strong yet lightweight. These tip-to-tail stringers transfer riders input to help you drive your board and stay in maximum control.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|146||1090||242||285||9.6 / 6.4 / 9.6||54||<60|
|149||1120||244||287||10.1 / 6.7 / 10.1||58||<65|
|152||1140||246||289||10.7 / 6.8 / 10.7||60||50-70|
|155||1160||248||291||11.0 / 7.2 / 11.0||60||55-75|
|157||1170||250||293||11.3 / 7.3 / 11.3||60||60-80|
|159||1180||252||295||11.7 / 7.3 / 11.3||62||65-85|
|162||1210||254||295||12.8 / 8.1 / 12.8||62||70+|
|157 Wide||1170||264||307||11.3 / 7.3 / 11.7||60||60-80|
|159 Wide||1180||266||309||11.7 / 7.3 / 11.7||62||65-85|
|162 Wide||1210||270||311||12.8 / 8.1 / 12.8||62||70+|
|165 Wide||1240||272||313||12.4 / 8.8 / 12.4||64||75+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.