The 2023 K2 Dreamsicle is the snowboard of your dreams and was created with the sole reason being to help beginners progress and intermediate riders hone their skills. The directional rocker shape and mid flex offers easy transition from edge to edge, a more stable ride thanks to the flat camber profile, and being less likely to catch an edge from the rocker in the nose and tail. Progression has never been so easy and with the Dreamsicle you won't ever have to second guess yourself on the mountain.
* Base colours are random
Board Type: All Mountain Everywhere
Camber Type: Directional Rocker
The board is designed with a mostly flat profile with rocker through the nose and tail that will float about powder. The nose has a longer reverse section than the tail, making it directional.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft / 10 = stiff)
A mid-soft flex that is playful and easy to press, while also being poppy and stable at speed.
The Dreamsicle has a directional shape so it wants to ride forwards. It can handle a bit of switch, but riding your natural stance is where it will shine.
Core: Rhythm Core
Designed specifically for the ladies. The boards core is made up of varying wood species, focusing on swing weight reduction and optimised strength. In less words, the board will be light weight with lightning fast edge transitions.
ICG 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
Integrating tip to tail carbon fiber stringers into fiberglass lay-ups ensures a smooth power release in and out of turns while increasing pop, liveliness, and longevity of the snowboard without adding unnecessary rigidity.
Base: Extruded 2000 Base
A strong, durable and speedy base technology that is easy to tune and repair.
|Size||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Stance (in)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|138cm||108||27.5 - 23.7 - 27.5||7.1||19||0||41 - 73|
|142cm||111||27.9 - 23.9 - 27.9||7.3||19||0||41 - 73|
|146cm||112||28.4 - 24.1 - 28.4||7.4||20||0||45 - 77|
|149cm||114||28.4 - 24.2 - 28.4||7.5||20||0||45 - 77|
|153cm||122||28.9 - 24.5 - 28.9||7.8||21||0||50 - 86+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.