The 2022 Jones Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard that gives you unrivalled performance in all kinds of snow conditions. The directional rocker profile gives you the perfect balance of float and pop, while the Traction Tech on both inner and outer edges gives you top level edge hold when you are skinning up and riding down. The tech never stops on this board, with thinner edges on the inside to save weight, a boltless bridge that eliminates base hardware, and for 2022 the Solution is now equipped with the smaller and lighter Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0.
*Base colours may vary
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in May 2021. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Camber Type: Directional Rocker
A larger rocker section on the nose of the board for float, with camber between the feet and a smaller rocker section on the tail.
Flex: 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff boards are really stable at high speeds and in rough snow, and increase confidence in steep, deep, and rough terrain.
This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
Shape: Tapered Directional, 12.5mm
This board has a setback stance, directional shape, and directional flex pattern, so ride it forwards for optimum performance.
3D Base Contour 3.0
A freeride focused 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 7mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
Core: FSC Ultra Split Core
The FSC Ultra Core is a dual density premium wood core made from Paulownia wood with specially positioned Poplar stringers for extra durability and turn power.
Multi-axis, stitched fibreglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
Sustainable Flax / Basalt Stringers
New Jones exclusive sustainable stringers made with 100% natural fibers. Composite Flax and Basalt stringers help transfer power to the edges, improve torsional response and absorb board chatter.
Base: Sintered 9900
An incredibly fast base material that easily absorbs wax for when you need to go even faster. Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and Carbon, which makes it fast and easy to repair.
Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 with Tips Lock - Ultra clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
Bolt-less Bridge - The Bolt-less bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker, which provides better torsional stiffness and a stronger connection at the clips.
Stainless Steel Reinforcement - Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
Outer Oversized + Inner Thin Recycled Edges - Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability, plus thin edges for reduced weight.
Textured Eco-Plastic Topsheet - An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
Inside and Outside Traction Tech 3.0 - Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
Bio Resin - All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Bio Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Bio Resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
Recycled Rounded ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
Factory Tuned - All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (mm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Tip / Tail Length (cm)||Ref. Stance (cm)||Stance Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|158cm||24.9||8.5||13.0||117.6||32.7 / 18.7||60||
|59 - 82|
|159cm Wide||26.3||8.7||12.7||118.0||33.0 / 19.0||60||
|64 - 86|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.