The Burton Step On system allows riders to have the ultimate convenience at their fingertips without having to sacrifice comfort or performance in their ride. Upgraded this year with the new and improved Toe Hooks 2.0, you won't have to question or doubt any sort of connection between your Step On boots and bindings. You will be locked in securely and have the same response you would with a traditional basket binding and with the simple quick release lever your boot can disengage from the binding just as easily as it went in. It's time to step into the future of snowboarding and experience a simple to use, intuitive board to binding connection that offers incredible security and connection matched with some of the best response offered on the market.
*Step On bindings must match the size of your boot. For Womens Step Ons, US 5-6 must use Small, US 6.5-8.5 Medium, and US 9-11 Large. Refer to size chart at bottom of page for full sizing information. Only compatible with Womens Step On Boots.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 5-8/10 (Medium - Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all major mounting systems, including The Channel System, 2x4, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
Base Plate: Step On Re:Flex
Single-component 30% short-glass/nylon composite lightweight construction.
Highback: Step On Highback
The Step On Highback consists of a single piece, resulting in instant response. This zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and features the Burton FLAD so you can easily adjust your desired forward lean.
Cushioning: Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
This cushioning system offers full underfoot cushioning that maximises comfort while minimising fatigue.
Click here to see FAQ about Step On's!
STEP ON BOOT / BINDING SIZE CHART
|Womens Step On Binding Size||Small||Medium||Large|
|Womens Boot Size (US)||5 - 6||6.5 - 8.5||9 - 11|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.