The 2022 Burton Ruler Step On delivers superstar performance without the high price tag. Keep warm, comfortable, and locked in with the Imprint 2 Liner with 3M Insulation, and power through chopped up snow and hard landings with an EST Optimised midsole absorbing the vibrations and keeping power in your feet. Ready to step it up but don't want to break the bank? The Ruler reigns supreme in this department.
*Step On bindings must match the size of your boot. For mens Step Ons, US 6-8 must use Small, US 8.5-10.5 Medium, US 11-13 Large, and US 14-15 X-Large. Refer to size chart at bottom of page for full sizing information. Only compatible with Burton Mens Step On Bindings.
Boot Type: Intermediate All-Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 6/10
Lacing System: Boa with TX3 Laces + Sequence and Coiler Technology
Burton's single Boa lacing system consists of one Boa dial that controls your entire boot with a simple twist. This is one of the quickest and easiest lacing systems available. Sequence and Coiler Technology incorporates two unique lace paths to achieve a more immediate and even closure, and takes up slack lace for even quicker lacing and less clutter when your boots are undone.
Fit: 1:1 Lasting
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for you boots, giving you an instantly comfortably boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Liner: Imprint 2 Liner with 3M Thinsulate Insulation
The Imprint 2 Liner has a strong focus on warmth and comfort, featuring the Lock Up Cuff with Inner Lace Lock, Lightweight Power Panels for added response, a moulded EVA footbed, an quality 3M Insulation that provides warmth, comfort, and promotes mobility in all conditions. This boot also comes with Man Fur, a special yeti blend of fur that boosts comfort and warmth.
Lock Up Inner Cuff
This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
Cushioning / Outsole:
Step On EST Outsole
EST isn't just specific to bindings. This boot features a recycled rubber content outsole with an EST Optimised Midsole, which has a lower profile, lighter weight, and a reduced ramp angle for a more direct connection to your binding without sacrificing any cushioning.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
This boot features Burtons exclusive Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, which reduces the footprint of your boot closer to a size below while still fitting like your correct size, helping to eliminate toe and heel drag without sacrificing comfort.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
Click here to see FAQ about Step On's!
STEP ON BOOT / BINDING SIZE CHART
|Mens Step On Binding Size||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
|Mens Boot Size (US)||6 - 8||8.5 - 10.5||11 - 13||14 - 15|
BURTON MENS BOOT SIZE CHART
|Kids & Toddler||6K||-||7K||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.