The 2022 Burton Ruler Boa is the boot for you if you are looking to keep pushing your abilities to the maximum without dropping too much coin on a pair of boots. Specifically designed to push individual skills to the next level, the Ruler excels at stepping to larger features, bigger drops, and faster speeds. The dual-zone Boa gets your custom fit just right at the simple turn of a dial, an Imprint 2 Liner with 3M Insulation keep you supported and warm, and the B3 Gel with an EST Midsole absorb vibrations and impacts to keep you on your feet longer. Ready to step it up but don't want to break the bank? The Ruler reigns supreme in this department.
Boot Type: Intermediate All-Mountain
Boot Flex: 6/10 (Mid)
Lacing System: Dual Zone Boa Coiler with TX3 Laces
Burton's Dual Zone Boa lacing consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease, and get in and out of your boot in record time.
Fit: 1:1 Lasting
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for you boots, giving you an instantly comfortably boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Liner: Imprint 2 Liner with 3M Thinsulate Insulation
The Imprint 2 Liner has a strong focus on warmth and comfort, featuring the Lock Up Cuff with Inner Lace Lock, Lightweight Power Panels for added response, a moulded EVA footbed, an quality 3M Insulation that provides warmth, comfort, and promotes mobility in all conditions. This boot also comes with Man Fur, a special yeti blend of fur that boosts comfort and warmth.
Lock Up Inner Cuff
This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
Cushioning / Outsole:
EST Optimised Midsole
EST isn't just specific to bindings. This boot features a recycled rubber content outsole with an EST Optimised Midsole, which has a lower profile, lighter weight, and a reduced ramp angle for a more direct connection to your binding without sacrificing any cushioning.
This Gel is found in high-end Burton boots, and is formulated to deliver ultimate dampening and withstand repeated impacts and cold temperatures without breaking down or hardening.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
This boot features Burtons exclusive Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, which reduces the footprint of your boot closer to a size below while still fitting like your correct size, helping to eliminate toe and heel drag without sacrificing comfort.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
BURTON MENS BOOT SIZE CHART
|Kids & Toddler||6K||-||7K||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.