The 2023 Burton Process Flying V is a finely tuned freestyle machine that can meet the demands of Burton pro rider Mark McMorris with its versatile flex and poppy, easy riding camber profile. Built with the unique Flying V bend and mid flexing core, you get a floatier, more forgiving ride while the Process gives you the ability to push yourself to higher levels of ability and even push the creative boundaries of snowboarding itself. From hitting rails for the first time to quad corks at the Olympics, you can do it all on the Process. Don't believe us? Check out Mark McMorris' bronze medal run this year at the 2022 Beijing Olympic Games.
The Burton Process is also available in the PurePop bend, which provides more pop and precision.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Flying V
A magical blend of playful rocker with the added performance of camber. The rocker zones maintain a catch-free, forgiving ride that's easy to press, while camber underfoot puts power and response into the board, giving you the best of both worlds for unmatched versatility.
Flex: 2.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
Super Fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength.
Triax Glass - This triaxial fibreglass creates a versatile flex and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding.
Squeezebox - Squeezebox consists of thicker, more powerful sections combined with thinner, more flexible sections profiled throughout the core. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable.
This base made from a durable and highly porous base material that provides added strength and wax absorption for long lasting glide.
Mounting System: The Channel
The Burton Channel system forgoes your traditional 4-screw mounting system and introduces a channel for your front and rear inserts. This allows you to fine-tune your stance width, and gives you more freedom in your stance location. The Channel is compatible with most major binding brands, but works best with Burton EST bindings.
Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
Pro Tip - The tip and tail of this board taper out at the points, reducing swing weight and promoting mobility.
Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.
Scoop - Exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
|Size||Weight Range||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Location (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Sidecut Depth (mm)||Stance Width (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)|
|152cm||54 - 82kg||249||-12.5||1125||7.7||20.6||530||290.1||1165|
|155cm||54 - 82kg||251||-12.5||1155||7.9||21.1||530||293.2||1195|
|157cm||68 - 91kg||252||-12.5||1175||8.1||21.4||560||294.9||1215|
|159cm||68 - 91kg||255||-12.5||1195||8.2||21.8||560||298.6||1235|
|162cm||82 - 118kg+||257||-12.5||1225||8.4||22.4||560||301.8||1265|
|157cm Wide||68 - 91kg||257||-12.5||1175||8.1||21.4||560||299.9||1215|
|159cm Wide||68 - 91kg||260||-12.5||1195||8.2||21.8||560||303.6||1235|
|162cm Wide||82 - 118kg+||262||-12.5||1225||8.4||22.4||560||306.8||1265|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.