The 2022 Burton Ion Boa snowboard boot is a favourite of the Burton team for its stiff flex and total comfort resulting in an incredibly lightweight, high performance, precise feeling boot that supports aggressive riding all over the mountain. Ride harder for longer with the AutoCANT EST soles naturally aligning your lower body for reduced fatigue, while the ReBounce tech keeps you warm by reflecting heat back to your feet, as well as absorbing impacts from aggressive riding. For hard charging riders who don't want to sacrifice comfort, the Ion is always a top pick.
Boot Type: All-Mountain
Boot Flex: 8/10 (Stiff)
Lacing System: Dual Zone High Power Focus Boa with TX3 Laces
Burton's Dual Zone lacing consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in record time.
The Dual Zone High Power Focus Boa System is only featured on select high end boots in the Burton range. This delivers the same speed, comfort, and durability you expect from Boa, along with a better fit through the mid-foot area of the shell thanks to improved lacing pathways that work in conjunction with the Boa High Power reel for effortless lower zone fastening.
Fit: 1:1 Lasting
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for you boots, giving you an instantly comfortably boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Liner: Life Liner
The Burton Life Liner fuses lightweight materials with a more relaxed feel for multi-season comfort, high-end performance, and a fit that is better for a wider variety of foot shapes, and features a durable and responsive PU tongue for speedy response and long lasting consistent performance. The Life Liner features the Burton Tuff Cuff Lite, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
DryRide Heat Cycle Lining
This breathable inner-lining technology utilises interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
Cushioning / Outsole:
EST Optimised Midsole
EST isn't just specific to bindings. This boot features a recycled rubber content outsole with an EST Optimised Midsole, which has a lower profile, lighter weight, and a reduced ramp angle for a more direct connection to your binding without sacrificing any cushioning.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
This boot features Burtons exclusive Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, which reduces the footprint of your boot closer to a size below while still fitting like your correct size, helping to eliminate toe and heel drag without sacrificing comfort.
AutoCANT Cushioning consists of dual density EVA that allows your foot to settle into a more natural and relaxed position, reducing pain and fatigue, and improving your comfort, power, and response.
This Burton-exclusive technology brings the cushion closer to your foot, placing it within the shell of your boot for an added layer of impact protection directly below your foot. This is wrapped in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning consistent even in freezing temperatures.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
BURTON MENS BOOT SIZE CHART
|Kids & Toddler||6K||-||7K||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.