The 2022 Bataleon Party Wave is your ticket to a party for one, with a short fat shape that is destined for good times all over the mountain. This pocket rocket is made to be ridden 5-10cm shorter than your everyday all mountain board, giving you extra agility and less weight without losing the stability to charge through powder and pull off powerful carves. Enjoy effortless float in powder and nimble movement between trees with a shorter tail and lengthened nose, but put the Party Wave to work on groomers and it'll carve up a storm. With freeride capabilities of a board twice its size and a camber and flex that lends itself to playful creative lines, the Party Wave is for the snowboarders who don't listen to the rules, who don't do as others do, and when it's time to party, they party hard.
*Base colours are random.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in May 2021. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Intermediate
Board Type: Powder / All Mountain Freeride
Camber Type: Low Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Party Wave has a Low Camber profile, which allows it to flex and press with minimal effort.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for stability at speed, responsive turns, and powerful pop.
This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
Pow 3BT has a narrow centrebase and maximum uplift in the nose with a flatter uplift in the tail. This allows the nose of the board to act much like the hull of a boat, giving you effortless float in powder and charging over rough snow with ease while keeping your tail stable, responsive, and powerful.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Core Core
The Core Core is a full Poplar wood core with Beech hardwood laid tip to tail, reinforcing the inserts and increasing pop.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Base: Super Slick X
The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Length||Contact Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|144cm||108.5||111.7||275||32.2 / 30.2||8.6||48 - 56||50 - 80|
|148cm||111.5||115||278||324 / 304||8.7||49 - 57||55 - 85|
|151cm||114.3||117.8||279||326 / 306||8.8||50 - 59||57 - 87|
|154cm||117.1||120.6||280||329 / 309||8.9||51 - 60||60 - 90|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.