The 2024 Bataleon Blow excels at progressing your park game, by offering a board that is easy to press, slide and spin while learning new tricks. The low camber profile with medium 3BT and soft flex will let you jib everything in sight, whatever features you can find on the mountain.
The Triple Base Technology will make edge catches a thing of the past, so you can push your riding to the next level with confidence. If it isn't obvious by now, we'll put it simply... the Blow will blow your mind.
* Base colours are random
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Low Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Blow has a Low Camber profile, which allows it to flex and press with minimal effort.
Flex: 2/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for a playful, forgiving board that flexes and presses with ease.
Shape: Twin 3BT
This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with maximum centre base with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel.
Core: Core Core
The Core Core is a full Poplar wood core with Beech hardwood laid tip to tail, reinforcing the inserts and increasing pop.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Shock Walls - Urethane infused sidewalls that smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Min - Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.