The 2024 Burton Women's [ak] Upshift GORE-TEX 2L Jacket was designed to keep you out riding while everyone else wants to call it a day and head in. The storm-proof design of this lightweight jacket boasts Gore-Tex fabric, which provides you will the ultimate in water-resistant material all while being less bulky whilst you ride. Designed to be the perfect jacket to wear as a shell when it is warm or with layering for colder days, the Upshift will absolutely turn heads this season, making sure you are one of the most fashionable and weather-resistant people on the mountain.
Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex
Fit: Slim Articulated Fit
- Slim Articulated Fit - Sits close to the body with room for the garment to move with you and shaping at the elbows and shoulders.
- Living lining provides consistent temperature regulation
- Ergonomic zip out stretch waist gaiter with jacket to pant interface
- Fully taped seams
- StormForm Contour hood with Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Mesh lined, no-snag pit zip vents
- Two way centre front zipper
- Shaped cuffs
- Reflective details
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets with interior card pocket
- Interior power mesh dump pocket
- Zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Want to find out more about waterproof and breathability ratings? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.