The 2024 Burton Women's [ak] Kimmy GORE-TEX 2L Anorak Jacket pairs high end AK tech with a trendy anorak styling to create the ultimate in mountain weather protection. This lightweight and durable shell uses two-layer Gore-Tex fabric to keep you dry, comfortable and above all able to be used in a variety of conditions. Cold day? You have plenty of room for layering. Warm, slushy spring conditions? Plenty of breathability will keep you a comfortable temperature and the fully taped seams will keep unwanted moisture out. Never again will you have to choose between a good looking jacket or all the tech features you could ever need with the AK Gore-Tex Kimmy 2L jacket.
Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex
Fit: Regular Articulated Fit
- Living lining provides consistent temperature regulation
- Fully taped seams
- StormForm Contour hood with Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Mesh lined, no-snag pit zip vents
- Side entry zipper
- Shaped cuffs
- Tonal reflective details
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Dual-entry kangaroo pocket
- RECCO reflector
- Want to find out more about waterproof and breathability ratings? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.