Designed to work in unison with the Union Rover Approach Ski, the Union Rover Backpack is an essential accessory for anyone using the Rover to get into the great outdoors. This pack has everything you need for your first Rover mission or just a long day on the mountain. The 24L pack accommodates boards vertically and horizontally for your climb up and has 3 carry options for the Rovers on your ride down. Comfortable, functional, and ready to take on your next adventure.
- Volume: 24L
- Materials: 100% Recycled 600D Polyester
- Vertical Board Carry With Adjustable Sling
- Horizontal Board Carry
- Side And Front Vertical Approach Ski Carry
- A-Frame Splitboard Carry
- Avalanche Safety Tool Pocket
- Oversized Fleece Lined Goggle Pocket
- Waist Belt Pocket
- Pole Carry / Gear Loops
- Insulated Hydration Shoulder Strap
- Internal Mesh Hydration Sleeve w/ Hanger
- Internal Mesh Accessory Pockets
- Multi Functional Daisy Web Details
- Durable 38mm Webbing
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.