The Salomon Spell+ is a versatile helmet that takes the regular spell and bumps up the protection. Stay safe with Salomons SMART safety technology, dial in your ideal fit with the integrated custom dial, and it's certified for both alpine and bike use so the one helmet can protect you all year round.
Certification: ALPINE CE-EN1077/ASTM F-2040 + BIKE CE 1078/CPSC
Shell: Injected ABS
The injected shell delivers high durability, shock absorption, impact deflection, and resistance to penetration.
Venting: Active Ventilation + Airflow Concept
Built-in channels allow temperature regulation and consistent airflow between your head, helmet, and goggles. Slide the to open or close your vents at a moments notice.
The inner lining is 100% removable, washable, and comes with Salomons patented EPS4D construction, providing superior shock absorption. It also features AdvancedSkin ActiveDry fabric which helps to regulate temperature and manage moisture.
Custom Air Fit System - Customise your fit with air. The air pad on the back of the liner can pump in more air to ensure a snug, comfortable, and custom fit with no moving parts.
3D Perforated Earpads - The new 3D perforated earpads allow better sound transmission with slip-in headphones.
Salomon Size Chart:
Small: 53cm - 56cm
Medium: 56cm - 59cm
Large: 59cm - 62cm
- Click here for the full list of helmet brands and their size charts.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.