The 2023 Salomon Oh Yeah is built with all the tech to go wherever you want it to go and do whatever you want it to do, all at a pocket-friendly price. Salomons Rock Out Camber places camber power underfoot and rocker float and forgiveness in the tip and tail, giving you response for groomers, playfulness in the park, and float in powder. Forgiveness for progression, response for aggression, and cash left over for an apres session. Oh Yeah!
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: Freestyle
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, and rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
Flex: 4/10 (Soft/Mid)
A versatile medium flexing board for all mountain and freestyle riding.
Shape: True Twin
True twin through and through. Designed for freestyle minded riders who like to ride switch as often as they ride regular.
EQ Rad Sidecut - A blend of flat geometric angles and radial curves along the edge of the board which create extra contact points where they connect for better grip along the edges.
Core: Aspen Strong
Aspen wood core with FSC certified wood strips along the inserts and rails. The result is increased pop, stability, and a reduction in weight.
BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Base: Extruded EG
Fast, durable and holds wax really well. Extruded bases are super easy to care for, and maintain speed for long periods of time.
Popster - A shaped profile of the core that makes your board feel more like the snap of your skateboards tail.
Rubber Pads - Added rubber through the sidewalls to dampen your ride, and absorb impact along the edges.
Freestyle Edge Bevel - A pre-angled edge designed to reduce catching and enhance your freestyle performance.
Waist Width (mm)
Effective Edge (cm)
Nose/Tail Width (cm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.