The 2025 Salomon Grace is an entry level snowboard designed to give girls the best possible start to snowboarding. With a super flat design, soft flex, and concave Bowl Skate Base, the Grace will make those turns come easier and quicker with less falls and more smiles.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard In May 2024. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Beginner
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Super Flat Camber
Completely flat to the contact points, Super Flat camber is an easy and forgiving camber profile that still maintains response and pop.
A soft flex for easy and forgiving riding.
Shape: True Twin
True Twin boards are constructed exactly the same from tip to tail for identical performance in both switch and regular
Radial - The classic radial sidecut, which gives you smooth and reliable turns.
A full-length Aspen wood core with high-density birch strips for enhanced insert strength.
BA LD - The use of low-density fibres creates a lighter board that keeps its playful forgiving flex forever.
A durable base that requires little maintenance.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Bowl Skate Base - A concave base specific to kids boards that reduces the risk of edge catch.
Bite Free Edges - Pre-tuned edges for minimum catch.
ABS Sidewalls - These sidewalls are placed in the board to promote energy transfer, dampen vibrations, and soften hard landings.
|Waist Width (mm)
|Stance Set Back (mm)
|Nose/Tail Width (mm)
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.