The 2023 Rossignol Gala rides like a dream for any beginner snowboarder. With a soft forgiving flex and AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker, you can focus more on progressing your skills and enjoying yourself on the mountain and less on catching an edge and falling on your face.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker
The three specific blends of rocker and camber all combine to make a board that is smooth and easy to turn, stable when riding fast, and doesn't want to catch an edge.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex that is perfect for beginner to intermediate riders who want a fun and forgiving board that they can ride anywhere on the mountain.
This board has a directional shape that enhances float in powder and performs best going forwards.
Core: Wood Core
A single species wood core.
Base: 1320 Extruded Base
A tough and reliable base that doesn't need much maintenance.
Mounting Pattern: 4x4 Inserts
- ABS Sidewalls
- Glass Fibre
|Waist Width (mm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|35 - 50
|40 - 60
|45 - 70
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.