The Rossignol District is an easy-learning, fast-progressing beginner freestyle board that will have you linking your first turns and hitting your first features. The soft flex and easy-riding camber profile provide catch-free turns and predictable board response, along with the playfulness you need to step up your freestyle skills all over the mountain.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker
The three specific blends of rocker and camber all combine to make a board that is smooth and easy to turn, stable when riding fast and doesn't want to catch an edge.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium soft flex that is perfect for beginner to intermediate riders who want a fun and forgiving board that they can ride anywhere on the mountain.
This board has a twin shape that rides the same in both regular and switch.
Core: 5620 Wood Core
A single species wood core.
Base: 4400 Extruded Base
A tough and reliable base that doesn't need much maintenance.
||Effective Edge (mm)
||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)
||Weight Range (kg)
||289 / 246 / 289
||45 - 65
||291 / 248 / 291
||50 - 70
||294 / 250 / 294
||60 - 85
||306 / 262 / 306
||55 - 90
||297 / 252 / 297
||75 - 100+
||309 / 264 / 309
||75 - 100+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.