The 2023 Rome Stale Crewzer is the all-terrain daily driver for Norwegian party boarder Stale Sandbech when he is just out riding with his homies. When Stale isn't doing triple corks and standing on top of podiums, this is the board he'll take out on a daily basis, delivering a more fun, playful, and versatile experience for the rider that doesn't want to always have to push themselves, but still wants to be able to go hard when the feeling hits.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Fusion Camber
Fusion Camber features positive camber through most of the running length, with a small amount of rocker just before the contact points. This design creates a versatile all-mountain freestyle feel that has the power and response of the majority positive camber zone, combined with a smoother overall feel and added rise in powder from the small dose of early rise.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Directional Twin
This board is a twin from contact point to contact point, but has a longer nose than tail. This is an extremely versatile shape that allows you to ride both regular and switch, with extra float in the nose for all mountain freestyle riding.
Core: Pop Core
The Pop Core is the most versatile and durable core from Rome, constructed with alternating strips of 20mm poplar and paulownia woods..
Twin Single Carbon Hotrod
Carbon Hotrods are thin rods of carbon milled into the boards core, making the board responsive and powerfully snappy. This configuration inlays a rod in the centreline of the board in the nose and tail, maintaining a pressable yet poppy board personality.
Biax Glass (below core)
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
Triax Glass (above core)
Fibreglass running in three different axes, which provides torsional rigidity and added snap.
Flax Impact Plates
These full woven flax constructed plates covers and reinforces the insert pack and are designed to make the boards more durable. Flax Impact Plates help absorb impact and add increased strength without changing the boards flex pattern.
Base: SinterStrong Base
The new go-to base material, this hardworking base is easy to repair and has great wax retention.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
|148||1141.4||1071.4||249.6||211.8 / 196.8||7.62||45 - 68|
|151||1169.0||1099.0||251.3||213.0 / 198.0||7.80||50 - 75|
|154||1196.6||1126.6||252.9||214.2 / 199.2||7.98||52 - 77|
|156||1215.0||1145.0||254.0||215.0 / 200.0||8.10||68 - 98+|
|158||1233.4||1163.4||255.1||215.8 / 200.8||8.22||68 - 100+|
|156 Wide||1215.0||1145.0||264.0||215.0 / 200.0||8.10||59 - 86|
|160 Wide||1251.8||1181.8||266.2||216.6 / 201.6||8.34||68 - 100+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.