The 2023 Rome Royal is the perfect snowboard if you are looking to a friendly, easy riding first board to break the habit of having to rent gear every time you go to the resort. Constructed with a forgiving Contact Rocker profile and soft flex, you will feel stable while focusing on perfecting turns and not have to worry about catching edges. For beginners and beyond, give yourself the Royal treatment with a predictable, smooth, and most important of all, a whole heap of fun snowboard that is sure to be your new best friend.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Contact Rocker
This profile starts with a flat camber in the mid section of the board, and then adds rocker in front of each binding through the nose and tail. Looser and more playful than the straight Contact Camber, the rocker version is perfect for riders who want a park destroyer or an all-mountain weapon that flows smooth turns and floats effortlessly in powder.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: True Twin
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
Core: Stomp Core
The Stomp Core is the most stable and predictable core from Rome, made with 100% poplar wood.
Twin Single Bamboo Hotrod
Bamboo Hotrods are thin rods of bamboo milled into the boards core, giving the board a pressable and playful feeling. This configuration inlays a rod in the centreline of the board in the nose and tail, maintaining a pressable yet poppy board personality.
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
Base: Impact Base
The Impact base is a tried and true hardworking base. Easy to fix and requires little maintenance to keep you going.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
|138||1024||964||240.5||208||5.38||27 - 45|
|141||1040||980||242||215||5.62||32 - 52|
|5.86||36 - 59|
|6.10||41 - 68|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.