The 2022 Ride Kink is designed for the kind of snowboarding that ruins snowboards. Bonks, slides, grinds, wallrides, all the fun, gnarly stuff that can leave your board in ruins is what the Kink does best. Constructed with a stack of durable tech like 50% thicker edges and urethane sidewall technology along with a poppy camber profile and super pressable flex, the Kink is the jib board to outlast all other jib boards.
Board Type: Park / Groomers
Camber Type: Twin Hybrid Camber
Camber throughout the board with small rocker zones in the tip and tail. This provides the pop and stability of camber with less catch at the contact points.
A soft, playful flex that's easy to press.
Ride it forwards and backwards, this board is constructed the same tip to tail for equal regular and switch performance.
Core: Performance Core
High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strength and weight.
Double impact Plates
Two impact plates added underneath each binding area to improve strength and prevent board breaks.
Smooth, all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibres are woven together at 0 degrees and 90 degrees, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
Base: Sintered, Stone Ground
High-end sintered 4000 p-tex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
Slimewalls - A Ride exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them and they will hold their own.
Roll In Construction - Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
Cleave Edge - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
Flat Kick Tips - Tips that give you more underfoot surface area for more stability in your presses.
Quadratic Sidecut - This sidecut blends three radii to improve turn initiation and exit while providing enhanced grip.
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Ref Stance (mm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|151cm||1208||251||8.7 - 7.7. - 8.7||296||0||559||57 - 80|
|155cm||1246||253||8.8 - 7.8 - 8.8||301||0||559||59 - 82|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.