The 2022 Ride CL-6 binding is designed for the female rider that wants performance and comfort in a smooth all mountain package. Featuring the balanced performance and feel of a durable aluminium heelcup combined with a composite tray and highback, the CL-6 gives you the best of both worlds.
Flex: 6/10 - Mid
Compatible with all 2x4 and channel system boards.
Base Plate: C-Series Performance Chassis
Pairing a forged aluminium heel cup and nylon polycomposite baseplate you get the response needed for aggressive heel to toe response from the aluminium and a damp comfortable ride from the baseplate.
High Back: Slimeback
Highbacks utilize urethane similar to our Slimewalls™ technology. The Slimeback™ material absorbs shock and damps vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
Buckles: Linkage Ratchet
Made to give you a smoother experience, while improving ladder durability.
Straps: Reversible + Minimalist Toe Strap
Designed to be worn in two positions: one for hard charging, performance and the other for a more relaxed feel that lets you really lean into your ride. Utilises a strong upper and a soft flexible lower portion to support all of your riding needs.
Cushioning: Wedgie Canted Footbed
This ultra-light footbed uses subtle angles to realign the knees and ankles for a more natural stance, resulting in less joint stress and fatigue.
Small - Womens US 5.0 - 9.0
Medium - Womens US 7.0 - 11.0
- Not sure which binding size to get? Check out our binding size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.