The Oakley MOD5 MIPS is designed to deliver the highest level of performance. Built with an ergonomic, dual construction hybrid shell for ultimate durability and lightweight protection, as well as a Modular Brim System to provide an ideal fit with almost any size goggle, the MOD5 spares no expense in keeping you safe and comfortable. Dial in your fit with the Boa fit system which fastens snugly around your head without constricting, and the removable one-piece liner allows you to wear just the helmet or a beanie underneath. The MOD5 caters to your comfort in every way, so keeping yourself safe at the snow is now more comfortable and hassle-free than ever.
Featuring the MIPS system, the MOD5 MIPS helmet provides greater protection against rotational motion on the brain, further reducing the risk of minor and severe brain injuries.
- MBS - Modular Brim System
- Hybrid Shell Construction
- MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- BOA fit system
- Fidlock magnetic buckle closure
- Adjustable Ventilation
- Removable Comfort Liner
- Removable Ear Pads
- Removable Goggle Strap Retainer
- Helmet Bag Included
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications
51 - 55cm
55 - 59cm
|59 - 63cm|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.