The Nitro Staxx gives you a time tested design with all the features you need, in a very lightweight package. Aimed at giving you the most comfort, so you can focus on getting the most out of your riding. With EVA Dampening under your feet, and the perfect fit ankle straps, your boots will be comfortably locked down so you can focus on getting more laps in.
Flex: Medium - 4/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
Board Compatibility: These bindings come with a standard disk that is 2x4 and 4x4 compatible
Base Plate: A Frame Base
The A Frame base give you a smooth medium flex, in a lightweight and durable design.
High Back: Hammer Highbacks
Providing an all-terrain, medium flex, with forward lean adjustments for those who like to customise the small things,
Buckles: Aluminium Speedwheel Buckles
Super durable, strong, smooth, and easy to link up and lock in.
Straps: Perfect Fit Ankle Strap
Lightweight and padded, it wraps smoothly around your boot for the perfect fit without any pressure points.
B.E.S.T Convertible Toe Strap
No matter where you like to run your toe strap, these form perfectly to every boot, giving you a snug and supportive fit.
|Binding Size||US Mens||Mondo Point||EU|
|Medium||7 - 10.5||25 - 28.5||38.5 - 43.5|
|Large||11 - 14||29 - 32||44 - 48|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.